Centre for Adventurous Activities
The Centre for Adventurous Activities provides a hub for the Adventurous Activities teams in the Branch.
Situated next to the Patawalonga and close to Glenelg shopping and the beach, the centre provides the perfect venue for your function or event.
The centre available to hire for day and evening scouting events. For rates contact hall manager
Not available for overnight activities.
Contact the Centre for Adventurous Activities
- Toilets and showers.
- Large main room facilities are overhead projector and screen, whiteboards and flip board.
- Numerous tables and Chairs for inside use only
- Cooling and heaters available.
- Photocopier, DVD and television by arrangement.
- Kitchen facilities, urn , stove, microwave, some crockery and cutlery, fridge, BBQ, bring your own gas.